We would like to invite youth and young leaders with a voice to this exclusive opportunity to attend the Ariel Foundation International (AFI) Changemakers summit.
This event will hold at the Palais de Nations during the World Health Assembly in Geneva from the 19th -20th of May 2019.
AFI Changemakers is an organisation that works closely with the United Nations to give young people with a voice a platform to be heard. This summit will be an opportunity to interact with other changemakers around the world, attend the annual WHO meeting and present your own unique point of view.
Details of the summit are below:
- Dates: 19th and 20th May, both days are mandatory to attend
- Attend the meeting and hear world representatives speak about important world issues relating to health
- Talks from experienced Key-Note speakers
- A tour of the UN headquarters in Geneva
- An opportunity to do a presentation on a relevant topic for other attendees
- Contribution to a publication about the meeting that will be published on the AFI Changemakers website
- A private lunch with other Changemaker attendees
The donation towards this summit is 150 Euros, payable by credit card only. No cash payments will be taken.